Doing Business

Looking for something on our website?  Call or email if you need something Google can't find!        

We hope you will find this page to be helpful in conducting business with the Town. 

Please click on the appropriate links for: 

Contractor FORMS     

Land Development Code


Job Openings or EMPLOYMENT Application

SURPLUS for Sale

Open Request(s) for PROPOSALS or Bids

For Public Records Requests, please contact the official custodian for Town records, Town Clerk Laura Aldrich:

  • In person, 6001 N. State Road A1A, Indian River Shores, Florida (at the flashing light on Fred Tuerk Drive/Beachcomber Lane, northwest corner office)
  • By emailing townclerk@irshores.com 
  • By calling 772-231-1771, extension 121 OR faxing 772-231-4348

Records related to the Building Department may be obtained by completing this request form and returning it to the Building Department.

Records related to the Public Safety Department (Police or Fire  related records), please contact official custodian of those documents, Charlene Hall:

  • In person, 6001 N. State Road A1A, Indian River Shores, Florida (at the flashing light on Fred Tuerk Drive/Beachcomber Lane, 3rd building on the right, large double entry doors)
  • By emailing chall@irspsd.org 
  • By calling 772-231-2451, extension 222 OR faxing 772-231-2444

Records related to the Police-Fire Pension Plan may be obtained through the Plan's administrator (click here for details)

Assistance in performing a LIEN SEARCH for an address located within the Town limits of Indian River Shores is obtained from:

  • The City of Vero Beach for water (772-978-5220) or electric-related (772-978-5100) utility liens for properties roughly south of Old Winter Beach Road; Florida Power & Light (FPL) provides electric service for properties north of Old Winter Beach Road and associates non-payment with individuals rather than addresses.
  • The Indian River County Clerk of Court maintains recorded liens against a property for any failure to comply with the Town's Code of Ordinances.
  • The Town's Building Department staff will research open or expired permits or variances, which may take excessive time and be subject to a fee of $20 or more.  Please contact them by phone (772-231-4453), fax (772-234-5246) or email  inspections@irshores.com for best service.  A form may be requested to be completed for Departmental use to expedite their research assistance.
We respect your email privacy as much as possible.  E-mail addressess may be requested as a public record under Florida Statutes Chapter 119.  If you do not want your email address to have the potential to become public information, please call us at 772-231-1771, ext. 121 instead.

Copyright © 2007-2019 IRShores.com. All rights reserved.

Site Last Updated on:  March 24th, 2019