The Town solicited bids for the Old Winter Beach Road Project.
Click here for the Old Winter Beach Road Project announcement.
For Project Improvement Plans & Drawings click on this Dropbox link. Please use the individual file links to the right for bid documents.
Addendum 1 to Bid Package
Addendum 2 to Bid Package
Notice of Pre-Bid Conference set for 1-26-18 Minutes from Pre-Bid Conference
Sign-In Sheet From Pre-Bid Conference 1-26-18
OWBR RFB 2018-001 Bid Form (excel format) REV
OWB Road RFB 2018-001 Floc Log Specification
Bid Opportunity List OWB Road RFB 2018-001
Bid Qualification Statement OWB Road RFB 2018-001
Certificate of Corporate Principal OWB Road RFB 2018-001
Certificate of Sublet Work OWB Road RFB 2018-001
Bid Bond OWB Road RFB 2018-001
The Town is accepting bids for Demolition of the Community Center
(posted on bulletin board and website 2-13-18; published 2-12-18 in TC Palm & DemandStar 8 a.m.)
Due before Friday, 2-16-18 at 3 p.m.
ITB Specifications (19 pages) Building Drawing (1 page) Tree Removal Drawing (1 page)
PLEASE NOTE: Item 5 on page 13 in the Statement of Work in the ITB Specifications does not apply to this bid.
The Town is accepting bids for Dune Crossover Repairs
(posted on bulletin board and website 2-13-18)
Due before Tuesday, 2-20-18 at 10 a.m.
The Town of Indian River Shores is accepting sealed bids for repairs of the Dune Crossover at the east end of Beachcomber Lane. The crossover is being repaired due to damage from Hurricane Irma.
The crossover plans may be viewed at the Town Managers office located at 6001 North Highway A1A, Indian River Shores, FL 32963
Sealed bids must be delivered or mailed in an envelope addressed as follows: The Town of Indian River Shores, ATTN: Town Clerk, 6001 N. A-1-A, Indian River Shores, FL 32963.
All bids must be received by Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 10 a.m., at which time the bids will be publicly opened and read. The Town reserves the right to reject any or all bids. For more information on the crossover, please call Adam Brobst at 772-539-2249.
The Town is accepting bids for Hurricane Damage Repairs to the Public Safety Building
Request for Proposal
(posted on bulletin board and website 2-13-19; published 2-11-18)
The Town of Indian River Shores invites interested parties to submit sealed bids, no later than 1 p.m. on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 for PUBLIC SAFETY DEPARTMENT (PSD) BUILDING REPAIRS.
This request is for a proposal to make the following repairs to the Public Safety Department Building located at 6001 N. State Road A1A, Indian River Shores, Florida (facing Fred Tuerk Drive). Proposals must include an initial project on-site overview, and all necessary project permits/inspections. Proposals must also include a timeline of specific tasks to be performed, cost and time estimate for completion.
- Drywall: Remove and replace drywall that was affected by damaging water in both offices
- Stucco Repair: On South side exterior, includes removal of damaged stucco, installing new Tyvek, paperback lath, scaffolding and new stucco as required
- Insulation: Remove and replace insulation in walls or ceilings as needed in affected areas
- Carpentry: Remove all baseboards, crown molding and/or trim where affected and reinstall or provide new materials as needed
- Painting: Interior of both offices and pressure clean exterior area affected. Prime all areas, apply 1 coat of elastomeric paint (exterior) and 2 top coats of premium paint.
- Flooring: Where affected, remove damaged flooring. Supply and install two 19’ x 12’ rooms with new flooring, equivalent of wood ceramic tile 6” x 24” or plank material that looks like wood.
- Windows: Service or repair three (3) leaky windows using approved sealants and back caulking behind each tapcon, as well as covering fasteners with silicone.
- Miscellaneous tasks: Provide site supervision; remove & reinstall blinds; provide plastic barriers, paper on flooring, and protection for furniture; removal of demolition material; check all areas for moisture; other tasks not listed above that are necessary to ensure a safe and watertight environment are called to Town’s attention for consideration.
All proposals should be placed in a sealed envelope and mailed for receipt by or delivered in person NLT 1 p.m. on Monday, February 20, 2018 to:
Town Clerk (PSD Building Repairs)
6001 N. State Road A1A
Indian River Shores, FL 32963
The Town of Indian River Shores reserves the right to reject any or all proposals submitted in the best interest of the residents of the Town. Expect notification of award to be made between 22-26 February, 2018.